This salad is the perfect, light meal - put together with easily accesible ingredients.
* Chicken Fillet, grilled in Cajun spice, paprika, salt and pepper
* Romaine Lettuce
* Dijon Mustard
* Lea & Perrins' (or any) Worcestershire Sauce
* Olive Oil
* Black pepper
* Fresh Garlic
* Egg Yolk
* Parmesan: shavings and grated
* Juice of half a lemon
1. Mince the garlic: turn it into a smooth paste. You may add a little salt if this helps.
2. Add in 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard, followed by 3 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
3. Squeeze in the juice of half a lemon. Mix.
4. Add egg yolk, and whisk again.
5. Add half cup grated Parmesan. Mix.
6. Add olive oil: drizzle slowly, until your dressing becomes runny. Add a few shakes of black pepper.
7. Assemble: soak your lettuce in the dressing.
8. Place the lettuce on a chopping board, with chicken pieces. Garnish with Parmesan shavings.
Click HERE to watch Chef G cook this LIVE on our YouTube channel!