Happy Birthday to Simbithi…Happy Birthday to you!
Did you know that, this year, our beautiful Estate celebrates 15 years since its official incorporation? Yes, we are turning 15 years old this year!
In celebration of this milestone, and the unbelievable community we have created at Simbithi, we are hosting our first, annual Simbithi Family Weekend from the 19th to the 21st of July, 2019. Three days of fun, games and food at our Guinea Fowl Sports Field. We have a packed programme for you:
On Friday afternoon, we kick off with an Outdoor Cinema on the field. Bring your family down, and enjoy a movie under the stars. Bring your own snacks, or indulge in the tapas and street food stations set up by our Food and Beverage team.
Bright and early on Saturday morning, we have our Adult and Family trail runs, followed by Football with Learnmore’s Soccer Academy. Our Kids’ Entertainment opens mid-morning: we have everything from Zorb balls, to a climbing wall, to sumo wrestling and gladiator jousting! Toward the afternoon, show your stuff at Adventure Golf, or flex your muscles on either side of the Tug-O-War. A Snake and Reptile Demo precedes live music, that will entertain us into early evening. We end with a spooky Moonlit Night Walk – what fun!
On Sunday, we start with cricket games with Razzor’s, and a special appearance by the KZN Dolphins. A Morning Market opens at 9am, and at 11am we start the fires for our first annual Potjie Competition. The weekend will wind down with the judging of the Potije pots, and a party to celebrate our birthday: with a slice of cake, of course!
We would love to have each of you there to celebrate US: our Estate, our story and our community. Check out the full programe HERE.
BOOKING AND REGISTRATION:
To book for the following, please e-mail email@example.com:
* Outdoor Movie (specify name, and number of adults and children attending)
* Morning Market (limited tables available, at R100 each. Open to adults and children. Specify name and product)
* Moonlit Night Walk (specify name, age and address)
* Potjie Competition (limited slots available. Specify name, number of team members and team name)
To book for the following, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org:
* 9km Adult Trail Run (specify name)
* 5km Family Trail Run (specify name, number of team members and team name)
* Football/Touch Rugby (specify name, and names of team members, and category of entry)
* Adventure Golf (specify name and age)
* Cycling (specify name and age)
* Volleyball ((specify name, number of team members and team name)
* Tug-O-War (specify name, names of team members and team name)
* Cricket (specify name, names of team members and team name; and age category)
SEE. YOU. THERE!