VACANCY: Technical Support Administrator
- Coordinates diaries, schedules and coordinates meetings in terms of invitations, conference rooms, catering etc. Transcribes, records and distributes minutes of meetings to relevant parties.
- Consolidates relevant reports/documentation. Prepare letters, reports, memoranda, presentations and other relevant documentation.
- Provides administrative support during the implementation of interventions.
- Management of capex projects and associated files - inclusive of setup and evaluation
- Adheres to the SEEHOA procurement process (requests quotations, forwards purchase orders and invoices timeously for payment)
- Escalates relevant requests from Contractors, Service Providers, Suppliers and Homeowners to personnel for timeous resolve as required.
- Maintains documents and relevant document management systems.
- Monitor stock levels and purchases stationary and /or sundry for the office.
- 5 years’ experience
- MS Office intermediate level
- Drivers Licence
- Industry experience within Building / Maintenance and/or Construction being advantageous.
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Proactive approach
- Good conflict resolution skills
Interested candidates may email their Curriculum Vitae together with a covering note to email@example.com by no later than Monday, 10th December 2018
Simbithi Eco Estate Home Owners Association is an equal opportunity employer.