Tennis Courts Re-Opening
We are delighted to announce that the tennis courts at Simbithi Country Club re-opened Sunday, 21 June, 2020.
Here, you will find a list of COVID-19 Protocols, released by Tennis South Africa (TSA). Below is a list of Protocols put in place by our SCC team, to ensure the safety of all stakeholders.
NB: The Simbithi Gymnasium and Club swimming pool remain closed.
Stay safe, and we look forward to having you back on the courts.
SCC: Tennis Protocols
PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE WEARING YOUR MASK!
Booking and Arrival / Screening
- Tennis bookings must be made at the ProShop, contact number 032 946 5407.
- NO playing without a booking.
- Players must check in at the screening station by the Pro Shop before the commencement of play.
- You will be handed a copy of the tennis protocols.
- If your temperature is over 37.5 degrees you will not be able to play.
- Management will be made aware if your temperature is too high.
- Limited food and beverage facilities will be available at the Clubhouse. Please use sanitizer before and after should you use this facility.
- Showers and seating prohibited at the Clubhouse.
- Toilet facilities open at the Club House only.
- No gatherings permitted. You are to depart immediately after play.
- Social Club Members and Residents only.
On the Court
- Please use your own tennis equipment
- Please refrain from touching the tennis nets
- Use your own sanitizer.
- No Drop Zone Facility Available.
- Members encouraged to play tennis and return home.
Please Get Home Safely and ASAP.